Design Team Call 2016!!!
We have TWO teams you can apply for so read through the specifics for details! Fill out the form below to apply!
Would you like to join the So Suzy Stamps Design Team? We are looking for creative and energetic crafters to be a part of our Design Team in 2016. This new Design Team will mainly be focusing on paper crafts in the spectrum of handmade cards and is open to international applicants.
The deadline for all submissions is April 15, 2016, selected applicants will be notified by April 18th and the official announcement will be made on June 1, 2016.
So Suzy Stamps Design Team
Term Length: June 1, 2016 – November 30, 2016
* You must have a blog to which you post regularly with a minimum of 3 posts per month featuring our products with links back to our store - one for the release and two of your own.
* You must be able to give step-by-step instructions on how you created your projects with plenty of pictures. Videos are not required but are always welcome.
* You must be able to write professional, concise and personable posts as well as provide detailed photographs of all your work.
* You must have Facebook
* We would like for you to be active in our Facebook Group page by commenting on other people’s cards and posts, posting your cards that use So Suzy Stamps and be a positive promoter when time allows.
* You should be organized, able to meet deadlines and be a TEAM Player!
* Any products you receive as a DT member must be used at least once during your term.
* You must be able to participate in blog hops.
* From time to time, additional projects may be required, but advanced notice will always be given.
* Please be advised, So Suzy Stamps carries a wide range of stamps from the warm and fuzzy to the short and snarky. If you are not comfortable with snarky, you will not be required to use those stamps, however, you will need to be comfortable with the use of those stamps by other members of the design team. It is highly recommended that you research the So Suzy Stamps Snarky section of her collection to make sure you are comfortable.
Design Team Benefits:
- The opportunity to be a part of a fun new design team.
- A discount to the So Suzy Stamps store.
- Your Bio listed on the So Suzy Stamps Blog.
- So Suzy Stamps Badge for your blog.
- New Release months you will receive your choice of stamps before anyone else
- Membership into a private design team Facebook group where we have fun, share ideas and support each other’s passion for crafting.
So Suzy Stamps Stamp of the Month Team
Term Length: June 1, 2016 – August 31, 2016
Design Team Requirements:
* You must create 3 projects for the individual monthly blog posting; we will post your projects for you, but you will be required to post either on your blog or other social media outlets. From time to time, additional projects may be required, but advance notice will always be given.
* You will be required to create an additional project for our monthly stamp releases that will also be posted on your blog/social media platforms. The DT Coordinator will post on the So Suzy Stamps blog.
* You must be able to supply a shopping list of products used with plenty of QUALITY pictures of your card. Videos are not required but are always welcome.
* You must have a Facebook page and be willing to participate in the Stamp A Month Facebook Group by commenting on other people’s cards, post your own and be positive.
* You have to promote the So Suzy Stamps Stamp of the Month Club on forums and social media outlets like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, Flickr and other sites.
* You should be organized, able to meet deadlines and be a TEAM Player! We will have VERY STRICT timeline requirements so please keep this in mind.
* During your tenure with So Suzy Stamps and the Stamp A Month Club, you will be receiving the monthly Stamp as well as the special bonus stamps and supplies. These stamps and supplies must be used during that particular month. All products you received as a DT member must be used at least once during your term.
Fill out this Form to Apply - 1 Form can be used for both DTs if applying for both positions!