Today I'm going to show you how to create a clean and simple card using Prima rub-ons and glitter!!! Yes, glitter!! Don't fret, glitter will not take over your work area, I promise. LOL!!
Take a look at my card:
Isn't this amazing!!! I'm totally in love with this butterfly. The glitter looks fabulous!! Do you want to know how to create this?
Great I'm going to tell you!!
1. Cut the card stock to an A2 size card, 4.25 by 5.50 scored at 5.50.
2. Cut out the butterfly rub-on and center it on the front of the card.
3. Using the stick that comes with the rub-ons, rub the butterfly onto the card front.
4. Gently lift the transparent sheet to reveal your butterfly.
5. Sprinkle the glitter on top of the rub-on, covering the entire rub-on.
6. Shake off the excess glitter.
7. Stamp the sentiment.
8. Round off the bottom corners.
Super easy and fun. Totally creating time: 4 minutes from start to finish!
Note: I made this card a couple of weeks ago and the glitter is still in place today.
Here is a closer look:
So what do you think? Please let me know below. I love all of the different ways to use rub-ons.
The glitter I used was just some random glitter I had in my stash. You can use any glitter you have.
Thank you so much for stopping by!