Are you ready for 3 days of a Ton of fun? Effie and I decided that we needed to share our friendship and do a joint blog hop to start the holiday season off right. For the next three days, you will be able to check out all of the cards our design team members have created using The Ton and So Suzy Stamps. Hop on through, leave a comment, come back on Tuesday and Wednesday to see more creations and on Friday, we will announce the winners!
$25 Gift Certificate to The Ton
$25 Gift Certificate to So Suzy Stamps
Haute Wedding Bunkie Bag courtesy of Simply Charming Everyday
If you are here from Miss Effie's blog, you are in the right spot for the hop.
For today's card, I couldn't help but create a card that speaks volumes of Effie and I's friendship and the differences between our brands. The Ton has classy and elegant stamps that positively blow my mind! So Suzy Stamps tend to be a bit more snarky. Very much like Effie and myself...sort of. Effie is totally a closet snark lover. =)
I couldn't think of a better way to combine our two brands than by creating an elegantly snarky card!
- I used our Tulip Background stamp with the Nuvo Glitter Gold Enchantment Embossing Powder for the background.
- The Born Classy set from The Ton is the PERFECT avatar for our snarky stamps and I think I will need to create an entire series using her, because she is FABULOUS! Plus, she has coordinating dies, which made my life so much easier!
- I used the star sparkle layer for the left half of her dress from the Born Classy set and it added the right amount of bling to go with the card. (I will list Copic colors separately)
- Our Amazing Things stamp paired wonderfully with our new Snark Queen.
- I stamped the sentiment with black Staz-On and sprinkled some Nuvo Clear Embossing Powder over it to make it pop on the vellum.
Copic Colors Used
Skin: E50, E51 & E53
Hair: E23, E25, E27 & E29
Thank you so much for joining us in the fun this week and now it's time to head off to see Emily Midget
If you need help along the way, here is the full list with links to get you around.
Suzy - So Suzy Stamps
Be sure and stop back by tomorrow to see what we created for Day 2!