We start the month of with a fabulous Holiday Blog Hop complete with prizes! The Hop starts November 1st and runs through November 5th with the winners being announced on November 10th.
We will also have Free Shipping November 1st through November 5th for all orders over $25USD for both domestic and international!
It is also Release Day so we have some great new holiday and birthday stamps that will be sure to put a smile on your face.
On November 17th, we are going to do an entire feature on our Blowing Snowflakes!
Plus, keep your eyes peeled for another fun hop we have coming up on November 21st! It's going to be AMAZING!
What do you say we get this hop underway with your first stop!
We have a slew of new Christmas Ornaments with the release this month, but I wanted to do a card in some non-traditional colors, plus I LOVE the Robin's Egg paper from Bazzill and it matches our Mermaid Mist Ink Bite perfectly!
- O Holy Night
- Star of Bethlehem
- Ornament Bulb Snowflake
- Ornament Swirl Bulb Small
- Ornament Round Small
- Leave a Little Sparkle
- Black Memento Ink
- Mermaid Mist Ink Bite - Coastal Breeze Ink Bite Set
- Wild Watermelon Ink Bite - Summer Solstice Ink Bite Set
- Lilac Love Ink Bite - Highland Spring Ink Bite Set
- Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Silver
- Glue Dots
- Double Sided Sticky Tape
- Mini MISTI
I have to say that my most favorite part of this Christmas card is the use of the Pure Sheen Glitter with the Glue Dots and Double Sided Sticky Tape.
I simply placed Glue Dots randomly on the Robin's Egg paper and lined the top portion with the Double Sided Sticky tape and sprinkled the Silver Glitter over it. I burnished them all with my finger to make sure the glitter stuck to the adhesive and voila! Instant sparkle AND I haven't had any residual glitter fall off!
I finished the inside of the card by carrying the ornaments to the inside with a very appropriate Leave a Little Sparkle sentiment!
This is also a great card to create using the Mini MISTI. The So Suzy Ink Bites are small enough that I was able to ink up each ornament and stamp the front of the card in one pass.
Now, let's get you all caught up on the details of the Blog Hop!
- The Hop runs from November 1st - November 5th
- In order to be eligible to win one of the two prizes, you need to comment on everyone's blog post, which are listed below
- The winners will be announced on November 10th
- Prizes include - $25 Gift Certificate to So Suzy Stamps and the Christmas Bunkie Bag from Simply Charming Everyday!
The Rest of the Hop
Suzy - You are HERE!
Thank you so much for stopping by and participating in the hop! If any of the links are broken, be sure and come back here to see where you need to go next.
Good luck and happy stamping!