Today we are welcoming Guest Designer Carolyn of Free Spirits Studio to the blog! I am super excited about all her projects, they are stunning! Carolyn used the Marco - Sea Turtle and Polka Dot Fish to create this card. Let's see what she has to say:
Hi ya lovelies! I am so excited to share my first Guest DT card with you today. I fell in love with these stamps and knew I had to create a fun little ocean scene.
- Stamp images in Black Memento Ink onto Gina K Pure Luxury layering cardstock.
- I colored my images with Copics.
- I cut out the images
- I used dies for the banner and sentiment.
- I used 2 different sized hole punches for the bubbles.
- I found paper in my stash that resembled bubbles.
- I cut my paper to size then layered on top of heavy weight white cardstock.
- I used my Perfect Layers rules to create a trimmed back piece for a finished look.
Simple, fast and fun! There are so many options with these cute stamps, anyone could create a fun and simple aquatic scene.
I take time to craft and read every single day. I can't imagine not being creative and feeding my soul. I create card, scrapbook and digital design. I love digital photography, am crazy about paper, addicted to organization of all kinds and I can honestly say I am nuts about planners. Oh yeah, I can't forget that I am obsessed with Hedgehogs and Gnomes! Whilst crafting I listen to books on CD so I can enjoy a good story AND crafting at the same time!
I will be back next week, thanks for stopping by to see my card!