Guest Designer Carolyn of Free Spirits Studio
Hi ya lovelies! I am so excited to share my third Guest DT card with you today. I love ornament stamps and knew I had to create a fun card. Here is recipe I used to create this simple card.
Image used: Merry Christmas Ornament
- Stamp image in white embossable ink onto black cardstock
- Sprinkle white embossing powder onto inked image
- Use heat gun to melt and set embossing enamel. Repeat steps
- I cut out each individual ornament taking care to not cut off string detail.
- I cut my paper to size using 2 different sized dies for the black & white papers
- I used my Perfect Layers ruler to create a trimmed back piece for a finished look.
- I added holographic ice blue and silver snowflakes to each ornament where the string is knotted.
- I used baby blue seam binding ribbon to make a triple bow with my Bow It All.
A CAS card with attention to detail. There are so many options with this festive stamp, anyone could create a beautiful holiday card.
I will be back next week, thanks for stopping by to see my card!