Hi Crafty Peeps,
This is SathyaKala from Paperie Expressions. I am so excited to guest design here at SoSuzy today. Hope to inspire you all, with my projects.
· Took a 5.5” topfold white cardbase.
· Layered with DCWV Luxury matstack papers with bordered punch cutouts and paper laces, as shown in the picture.
· Stamped the Bride and Groom on a patternpaper and gold heat embossed it and fussy cut.
· The baselayer is stenciled at diagonal ends using TCW Tiles stencil + embossing paste and heat set it by sprinkling gold embossing powders.
· The fussycut couple is then added on focal panel with base white doily.
· The layering of the floral cluster is made with tulle, pearl string, metal charm, chipboards and handmade blooms, hip roses and few diecuts.
· Sentiment from Judy Garland is stamped onto a patternpaper using Black Archival ink, fussy cut and tucked near the floral spray.
· Few clear droplets and some Prima mini artstones area added as final touches to the card.
Hope you like my Mixedmedia card. Hope to inspire you next week with another project.